Garlic is the best hair care ingredient. Garlic is rich in vitamins such as vitamin C, and minerals such as calcium, manganese, and selenium.
Here we will discuss the benefit of garlic for hair and how to use garlic for hair treatment.
|Garlic is the best hair care ingredient|
Benefits of Garlic for Hair: How to Use Garlic for Hair Treatment
Garlic (the scientific name: Allium sativum), is an herb that has been widely used in cooking foods, in addition to being used as a medicine since ancient times until our times.
Garlic helps protect and treat a wide range of diseases and conditions.
Garlic belongs to the onion family, which also includes leeks, chives, and Chinese onions.
There are many benefits for garlic on the body, skin, and hair, and here, we will discuss the benefit of garlic for hair.
The Nutritional Value of Garlic
The garlic seed is covered with several layers of inedible peel, and when peeling it is revealed up to 20 cloves of garlic that we use in our daily life, which contains countless vital nutrients, so one clove of garlic contains 4 calories only.
Garlic contains flavonoids, polysaccharides, amino acids, allicin, and high levels of sulfur, carbohydrates, and trace amounts of proteins and fibers.
Garlic also contains vitamins such as vitamin C, and minerals such as calcium, manganese, and selenium.
What are the Benefits of Garlic for Hair?
Garlic is rich in vitamins such as vitamin C, and minerals such as calcium, manganese, and selenium.
We all know that garlic can help boost our immune system and combat several illnesses and a wide range of diseases.
Garlic is the best hair care ingredient. Here are 10 amazing benefits of garlic for hair:
1. Garlic contains a high content of minerals such as calcium, zinc and sulfur, all of which are essential elements for hair growth.
2. Garlic works as an antimicrobial, in addition to killing germs and bacteria that can cause damage to the scalp and prevent hair growth.
3. Garlic contains selenium, which helps to stimulate blood circulation, thus nourishing the hair considerably.
4. Garlic purifies and strengthens hair follicles, in addition to preventing clogging, thus reducing hair loss.
5. Garlic can protect your hair from harmful UV rays.
6. Garlic helps treat alopecia areata.
7. Garlic helps soothe the agitated scalp.
8. Garlic contains a high percentage of vitamin C, which is good for hair health, as it enhances collagen production, which helps stimulate hair growth.
9. Garlic helps get rid of dandruff, herbalists recommend using garlic to treat dandruff, as it contains a high concentration of allicin in addition to being a natural anti-dandruff fungicide.
10. Garlic strengthens hair, making it less prone to breakage, and relieving dry hair and itchy scalp.
How to use garlic for hair treatment
There are many ways to use garlic as a hair care ingredient. These are the most important natural recipes and mixtures of garlic for hair that can be prepared and applied at home with ease:
Garlic and Honey Mixture for Hair Growth
Garlic properties stimulate hair growth. Honey strengthens hair follicles and moisturizes hair very efficiently, in addition to encouraging hair to grow. It is recommended to repeat this recipe two or three times a week for better results.
Ingredients: eight cloves of garlic, one tablespoon of honey.
How to prepare and use: Mix the ingredients together well, then put the mixture on the hair and scalp and leave for 15-20 minutes, after 15-20 minutes, wash your hair well.
Garlic and Olive Oil for Hair Loss Treatment
The mixture of garlic and olive oil works to reduce hair loss, and this is evident when using it once a week, you will notice less hair loss after that.
Ingredients: olive oil, several cloves of garlic.
How to prepare and use: Garlic cloves are soaked in olive oil for a whole week, after which this oil is used to massage the scalp and leave a full night on the hair, then wash the hair as usual.
Garlic and Coconut Oil to Remove Gray Hair
The mixture of garlic and coconut oil works to get rid of gray hair or white hair. Repeat it on the hair for several days until the difference is felt and the gray hair disappears.
Ingredients: coconut oil, black pepper, three cloves of garlic.
How to prepare and use: Heat coconut oil, then add a little black pepper and garlic cloves, and when the mixture cools, put it on the hair and wash as usual.